Using the data
Our software collects and processes your energy or bill data. The information you get is simple and actionable.
We can help you identify if:
- Your usage is on the rise or falling
- There is any unusual activity (e.g. high usage out-of-hours, sudden peaks)
- You’re staying within your budget
- It’s easy to stay on track as the software shows your performance against goals that we set.
Protecting your buildings
We can set alarms which are triggered if certain spend or usage levels are reached or your usage is ab
normal for the time of day. For example, if your water suddenly went up, you might have a leak. The software will trigger an email so you can check and prevent damage to the building.
Seeing the effect of changes
Having software in place means that you can get instant feedback on any changes you make. So you can see what’s working and where you still need to focus.
Services to get a complete view of your energy use
As well as using detailed information from our system, we’ll carry out site visits and building surveys to spot any issues and see where you could be more efficient. We’ll use the information to identify where you could make savings, including:
- Auditing the data to see where the problems lie
- Validating your bills, so you know you’re paying the right amount
- Benchmarking your data so you can see if you’re using more energy than you should
- Ensuring you’re compliant with the latest legislation
This is often where other companies stop
But that’s just the start of the journey for us – it’s only by making the right changes that you can fully realise the cost savings for your business.