Do you know if your usage is too high? Have your energy costs suddenly increased? Is there new legislation or new technology you should know about?
Keeping track is a full time job but it’s often only part of someone’s role. We can help by working alongside your team to offer insights and keep you up to date, compliant and efficient.
Monitoring your systems through our software
By continuing to monitor your energy data and keeping up with energy trends, we can keep your energy costs effective and identify more ways to save.
Your energy use will change over time. Equipment gets older and fails, new technologies are introduced, your business grows and changes. Our support makes planning easy, helping you to keep your spending under control.
Knowing what’s coming can be a challenge. But it’s also vital for the health of your organisation. We can help you understand what would happen if you made changes, validate predictions and help you spot issues before they occur.
We can identify any equipment that may be beginning to fail and make recommendations for replacements. And we can show you the costs, the savings and your return on investment.
With many companies needing to report on energy and sustainability, we can provide the right data. But it goes beyond that. For your organisation to b e truly sustainable, you need to know what the futu re will bring and prepare for it. We make sure your energy systems are running smoothly, so you can focus on keeping the rest business on track.
Keeping up with new technology
More energy efficient systems are continually being developed. We’ll keep you informed of the ones that would help your business. This includes:
- Renewable energies
- Mechanical and Electrical (M&E), including design, specification and installation of fire, lighting, heating, gas and energy controls
And, if you’d like to go ahead, we’ll manage the whole process for you.
A full project management service From finding the right supplier to overseeing the changes, we’ll manage any projects from start to finish:
- Finding installers: we have a network of qualified, proven installers who we know and have worked with.
- Getting the right technology: we can source the right systems to achieve the predicted energy efficiencies.
- Managing the teams: we’ll ensure that the work is on time and on budget
- Verifying changes: once installation is complete, our hardware and software shows the energy use of the new systems. This data is often needed for funders and can be used to help you bid for schemes.